One of the major ways of growing your business is to network. In all sincerity you don’t have enough networking knowledge like the professionals in the field. There are a lot of firms that are available to help you network, one of such networking firm is the business network international.
The organization is an American franchised networking organization that has large members and located worldwide. Their major advantage is that members congregate once a week to talk business and advance each other’s businesses by sharing referrals. It is the leading referral organization. It was founded in 1985 by Ivan Misner.
To become a member of a business networking international, you would attend up to two meetings, after which you would be required to submit a membership application, if you wish to attend further meetings. A member will be disqualified when they miss more than 3 meetings in six months. However, members are to notify the organization about their absence. Membership is renewed annually, on the same date a particular business joins the organization, and dues are to be paid alongside application renewal.
It is possible for a business to have multiple representatives, provided each representative from the business belongs to a different zone, and they pay separate fees for every single representative. Meetings take place in hotel conference rooms, restaurants, and other locations that allow people to meet. Every meeting usually has an educational piece that helps members improve their networking and referral skills. Members are also allowed to present a weekly commercial for their business, in which they request referrals or otherwise discuss what sort of business they are looking for in 45-60 seconds. Referrals and business promotion are a very great value of the business networking international.
Why should I be part of a business networking international?
- They will help increase your business prospects. Knowing what is going on in the international sphere of your work helps you incorporate that into your own business and makes you a global competitor, rather than a local one.
- You will have access to exclusive programs and opportunities to sharpen your presentation and business skills. Resources abound in large amounts, and you can put them to use to boost your knowledge and skills.
- Offers of mind-blowing networking opportunities. Meeting people in your field and industry and connecting with them can never be overrated. There is no way you will not need people in your business and networking is one of the ways to do this, and also to get more opportunities than what will come your way if you’re a lone wolf.
- Exclusive member resources. As an exclusive member, some resources are available to only you, and not to any other regular person.
- Business referrals and increased customer size. One of the things you benefit is also referrals and recommendations from other people in your circle.
The company you keep determines what accompanies you. Business Network International is a good company to keep.